In response to Governor Whitmer’s directives to mitigate the transmission of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Eaton County Health & Rehabilitation Services is restricting visitation to medically necessary personnel only until further notice. Other special circumstances may be permitted.
Staff, medical personnel, and new admits are being screened prior to entrance into ECHRS. Anyone who meets the following criteria will not be permitted:
- If you have traveled internationally in the last 14 days.
- If you have signs or symptoms of a respiratory illness (cough, fever, shortness of breath).
- If you have been in contact with someone with or that is being tested for COVID-19.
- If you are residing in a community where community-based spread of COVID-19 is occurring.
- If you have been on a cruise in the last 14 days.
The health and safety of our residents and patients is our number one concern. We will keep you updated on any changes that may occur. We appreciate your cooperation as we seek to protect and care for our vulnerable community. If you have questions, please call us at (517) 543-2940.
In the meantime, visit the CDC’s website for ways to protect yourself and prepare your family.