Work Related

Source: American Occupational Therapy Association

Occupational therapy practitioners can help people with an injury or disability find and keep a job.

Occupational therapists must have a master’s degree for entry-level practice, and occupational therapy assistants must have an associate’s degree. Both must pass an initial certification exam.

The Tip Sheets below provide just a few of the many ways occupational therapy practitioners help people in the workplace.


Healthy Computing

Returning to Work After Injury

Tendon Injuries in the Hand